Wireless N router with Range Booster
The MT-WR150HR Wireless Router with range booster is compatible with IEEE802.11n standard, which supports data rate up to 150 Mbps in 2.4 GHz band, which is also compatible with IEEE 802.11g/b wireless devices. The Wireless router allows multiple users to share one broadband connection, as well as secures your private network. With its built-in 4-port switch and wireless AP, LAN users can share files, and playing network games all at a high speed.
This device is also an Access Point. It has a built-in wireless LAN. Users can connect to Internet using wireless network interfaces anywhere within the range of its radio transmission. It’s ideal for SOHO users who require instant and convenient access to Internet without the restriction of connecting cables.
The Range booster router features high output power and high RX sensitivity can significantly extend the transmission range to reduce dead spots and to deliver a more stable wireless connection. Also supports distance control from 0km to 53km, which breaks through distance limitations in normal 802.11n devices, enables ultra-long distance wireless transmission.
- Supports NAT/NAPT IP sharing
- WAN Protocols: PPPoE/Static IP/PPTP/DHCP
- Supports advanced 1T1R MIMO technology to enhance the throughput and coverage range significantly
- High speed data rate – up to 150Mbps.
- Supports Virtual Server and DMZ
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup ( WPS ) with reset button
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK security
- Supports WMM function to meet the multimedia transmission requirement
- Supports WDS mode
- Supports Special Applications (Port Triggers)
- Supports DDNS (DynDNS, TZO) and QoS
- Supports MAC/IP filtering and URL blocking
- Supports DHCP server and Anti-Dos firewall
- System status and security log
- Firmware upgradeable
- Sorry There is No Download Availble