Wireless G High Power USB Adapter
- Ideal for long Coverage
- High gain Antenna upgradeable
- Compact size for greater flexibility
MT-WN941G is the IEEE 802.11b/gWireless USB adapter provides users to launch IEEE 802.11b/g wireless network at 54 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band. You can configure MT-WN941G with ad-hoc mode to connect to other 2.4GHz wireless computers, or with Infrastructure mode to connect to a wireless AP or router for accessing to Internet. The highest power can be 1000mW, can receive wireless signal from more than 1000 meters place.
MT-WN941G includes a convenient Utility for scanning available networks and saving preferred networks that users usually connected with. Security encryption can also be configured by this utility.
- Connects at a full 54Mbps via USB 2.0, up to 8 times faster than a USB 1.1 adapter
- Chipset: Realtek 8187L Up to 54Mbps high data-rate
- Can be Hot Swap
- Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard (TKIP/AES)
- Provides two methods of operation: Infrastructure and AD-Hoc
- Supports drivers for Win98SE/Me//2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Apple MAC OS X