6-Core Outdoor Single Mode Fiber Optic Cable
GYXTW is an outdoor use optical fiber cable suitable for duct and aerial applications.
Fiber optic cable GYXTW, 6 fibers, jelly filled and fiber contained central loose tube, copolymer coated steel tape, two parallel steel wires 0.8mm, PE outer sheath 8.00mm, G652D SM fiber.
Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable GYXTW Applications:
Laying modes: Aerial & Conduit
Rural communication, local trunk line, CATV & computer networks system.
- Low dispersion and attenuation
- Proper design, precise control for fiber excess length and distinct stranding process render the cable excellent mechanical and environmental properties
- Double-jacket structure make cable have nice properties of moisture resistance and crush resistance With small cable diameter, light cable weight, easily to lay
- Compact structure, light weight, steel tape armored excellent water-proof layer, good moisture.
- Operating Temperature : -40 ~ +60 ℃
GYXTW 4 Core Single Mode Fiber Optic Cable Optical Characteristics:
- Sorry There is No Download Available