12-Core Outdoor Single Mode Fiber Optic Cable
GYXTW is an outdoor use optical fiber cable suitable for duct and aerial applications.
Fiber optic cable GYXTW, 12 fibers, jelly filled and fiber contained central loose tube, copolymer coated steel tape, two parallel steel wires 0.8mm, PE outer sheath 8.00mm, G652D SM fiber.
Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable GYXTW Applications:
Laying modes: Aerial & Conduit
Rural communication, local trunk line, CATV & computer networks system.
- Low dispersion and attenuation
- Proper design, precise control for fiber excess length and distinct stranding process render the cable excellent mechanical and environmental properties
- Double-jacket structure make cable have nice properties of moisture resistance and crush resistance With small cable diameter, light cable weight, easily to lay
- Compact structure, light weight, steel tape armored excellent water-proof layer, good moisture.
- Operating Temperature : -40 ~ +60 ℃
GYXTW 4 Core Single Mode Fiber Optic Cable Optical Characteristics:
- Sorry There is No Download Available